Division of Kelley Kronenberg
Nicole R. Coniglio is an Attorney in the firm’s Justice for Kids Division, Kelley Kronenberg’s national practice dedicated to providing legal services to abused, disabled, and catastrophically injured children harmed at home, in child welfare and foster care settings, group home settings and residential treatment centers, as well as all children harmed by the acts of others.
Prior to joining Talenfeld Law, Nicole was part of a legal team at Colodny, Fass, Talenfeld, Karlinsky, Abate & Webb, P.A.’s foster care / disabled persons damages practice area headed by Howard Talenfeld.
In 2013, Nicole was honored by the Daily Business Review with the Most Effective Lawyers Award in the Public Interest Section for her work in securing private duty nursing care for a medically complex child, a benefit for which the child needed and was eligible for, but that had been previously denied by the state. As a result of this case and other public criticism of the Agency for Health Care Administration’s policies, the agency changed its rules enabling hundreds of other Florida children to receive similar benefits to which they were entitled.
Nicole received an academic scholarship from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, where she graduated summa cum laude. Nicole was a member of Nova Law Review and held the position of Executive Justice for Academics within Moot Court Society.
Nicole graduated cum laude from Florida State University with Bachelor of Science degrees in Finance and Marketing.
- Personal Injury/Civil Rights
- Foster Care/Disabled Persons Damages
- Children’s Rights
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., summa cum laude (2010)
- Florida State University, B.S. in Finance, cum laude (2006)
- Florida State University, B.S. in Marketing, cum laude (2006)
- Florida’s Children First Advisory Board (2014)
- The Daily Business Review Most Effective Lawyers, Public Interest (2013)